Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
To select multiple locations:
PC - hold down Ctrl key;
MAC - hold down Command key.
For example: To search for all jobs in the Washington, DC Metro area, select: US-Washington, DC; US-Maryland; and US-Virginia.
Click column header to sort
Noblis is positioned to provide subject matter expertise (SME) on emerging threats, data analysis, and algorithm development to decision makers in the CWMD office and DHS components using information obtained from distributed sensor network capabilities, open source reporting, and other sources.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to help develop and advance DHS’s new approach to countering WMD, we are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of DHS CWMD by assisting with the fulfillment of the office’ policy and strategy requirements as DHS’s CWMD focal point as an Innovation Applied Scientist for CWMD. Responsibilities include:
- Develops and incorporates novel algorithms and methods for complex, large-scale data analysis in coordination with operational/analytic end-users within and outside of DHS CWMD.
- Provides applied science technical advice and analytic support to the management of external pilot projects developing new systems, algorithms, and technical approaches.
- Researches new technical approaches for application across the CWMD mission portfolio.
Noblis ESI is seeking a IT Systems Engineer with an active TS/SCI clearance in Warner Robins, GA.
The Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) is a weapons system which produces military intelligence collected by systems such as the U-2 Dragonlady, RQ-4 Global Hawk, MQ-9 Reaper and MQ-1 Predator. It consists of computer hardware and software connected together in a computer network, devoted to processing and dissemination of information such as images. The successful candidate will support the program office as follows:
- Lead or support projects with minimal supervision, displaying strong follow-through and initiative.
- Applies engineering principles to acquire, implement, design, develop architectures, and maintain integrated computer systems
- Maintain a continuing computer engineering knowledge of state-of-the-art development in hardware and software, their individual characteristics, capabilities, operations, and limitations
- Assists in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new or ongoing development projects
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT capabilities projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of Mission Operations and IT processes
- Direct and perform all necessary audits and IT maintenance activity to ensure service levels are sustained, and that systems are optimized and not compromised.
- Develop and maintain IT system documentation, including diagrams, Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions.
- The position includes developing and testing new products, troubleshooting complex and dsitributed system issues, interpreting work orders to program various systems, and resolving escalated issues.
The Federal Civilian Solutions Mission Area provides guidance and support to its clients in the areas of program and acquisition life cycle management, information technology systems modernization management, applied telecommunications and networking, applied contact centers, and serves as a uniquely neutral technology clearinghouse and information sharing institution.
This team is building a behavioral analytics team to support a wide variety of client needs focused on detecting potential insider threat behaviors and anomalies. Team members will work collaboratively with the Noblis data analytics architects and data scientists to design and implement an offline and near real time analytics capability, visualization and a near real-time dash boarding and visualization capabilities to support Federal Agencies in strengthening their security posture against Insider Threats.
The IRS Insider Threat Cyber Assurance analyst will participate in various aspects of the our Insider Threat program, including threat definition, risk characterization, use case development, design, implementation, and operations, including collaborating with senior developers and data scientists in implementing analytical pipelines to detect Insider Threat activities and mitigate risks.
•Interface with Senior Gov't POC to coordiante policy/process design, and risk identifiation and management.
• Support the design and development of "end to end" insider threat use cases.
• Identify relevant datasets for use case development, including third party data.
•Provide Operational Business Flow Guidance on Insider Threat Operations Center Concepts and Organization
Support the development of reports to assess data performance and quality control.
• Assist with the development of project status briefings and dashboards for Agency executives
• Interact with client project team members and operational staff
Noblis is hiring a IT Systems Administrator with an active Top Secret/SCI and Polypgraph clearance in Chantilly, VA
You are responsible for leading individual projects, people, or technical/functional solutions, leveraging capabilities and sharing and seeking knowledge and information across the organization. You understand the current and emerging client space and evaluate and apply practical and innovative concepts and methodologies to solve difficult problems. Independently complete routine work. As a part of the Noblis team, you make recommendations to improve standard practices, procedures, and tools. You employ advanced skills and grow project deliverables, as well as your expertise.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing Microsoft Windows Servers and applications
- Managing an Active Directory environment
- Managing a Microsoft Exchange Server
- Assist management of IPA network infrastructure
- Design network infrastructure for new spaces and new sites.
- Assist with strategic plans for future technical management and configuration
- Assist with design and implement system changes to maintain security and usability posture.
- Managing security configuration posture, to include system and application patches
- Maintain system and network inventory, maintain network diagrams, maintain technical documentation
- Assist with authorization and accreditation (A&A) of IPA network, complying with customer ICD503 process.
- Frequent interface with the customer directorates for system configuration, troubleshooting, health, wellness and security status.
- Maintain printers, scanners, desktop PCs, etc.
- Imaging new system devices
- Assist with Tier 1 help desk support
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain VOIP phones
- Data transfer to high side systems as needed
Noblis is positioned to provide a Senior Management Analyst to decision makers in the CWMD office as it transitions its efforts to include more threat anticipation and threat identification support to DHS components using information obtained from its distributed sensor network capabilities and other sources and its R&D and acquisition resources. Threat understanding at its earliest point possible is critical to driving counter activities employed by DHS components and future CWMD research and development and acquisition activities.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to help develop and advance DHS’s new approach to countering WMD, we are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of DHS CWMD by assisting with the fulfillment of the office’ policy and strategy requirements as DHS’s CWMD focal point as a Senior Management Analysis for CWMD. Responsibilities include:
- Applying appropriate management analysis processes, modeling and simulation tools, and technical techniques to strategically assess program progress.
- Employing process improvement, and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Briefing key CWMD staff on program and product advancement.
- Surveying stakeholders for requirements and user satisfaction with delivered outputs.
- Leading planning and execution of knowledge transfer efforts to include group facilitation, interviewing, and training.
- Coordinating multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of management efforts.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to personnel performing management analysis tasking.
Noblis ESI is hiring a SIGINT Integration Engineer with a Top Secret SCI clearance for a position located in Arlington, VA.
SIGINT Project Officer providing System Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) for US Navy military exploitation of reconnaissance and intelligence technology efforts. Advocates for, performs technical analyses, manages, and provides oversight of research, development, training, and education programs that leverage National assets to directly support tactical end users.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide technical and management support to leverage and enhance National/Intelligence Community SIGINT/IO/Cyber capabilities. Specific tasks include: acquisition/program management, capabilities analysis, documents (PR/SOW), technical/program reviews (PDR/CDR/PMR/QPR), engagement with Fleet units, and engagement with other service TENCAP commands.
- Improve the Navy's capabilities to achieve core Information Warfare (IW) functions of Battlespace Awareness (BA), Integrated Fires (IF) and Assured Command and Control (AC2).
- Adapt capabilities at national and tactical level for Navy afloat, airborne and shore operations.
- Improve Navy's capabilities across all warfare areas including Information Warfare (IW), Anti-Air Warfare (AAW), Anti-Surface Warfare (ASW), Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW), Power projection, Electromagnetic Maneuver Warfare (EMW).
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) support and management to perform technology evaluation and requirements analysis of SIGINT/IO/Cyber projects, demonstrations, and prototype development for transition to N2/N6, Joint, and interagency programs.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies as well as non-material improvements to national and tactical SIGINT, IO, and Cyber capabilities, Tasking Collection Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) support to Navy C4ISR requirements.
- Conduct analyses and provide change recommendations and requirements definition to improve current and future IC SIGINT/IO/Cyber systems, architectures and enabling capabilities in support of Navy missions and requirements.
- Review and provide input to N2/N6, Fleet, Joint, and interagency SIGINT/IO/Cyber plans, policies, programs and CONOPS related to their ability to support fleet requirements and missions.
- Assisting with the development and administration of RDT&E contracts, to include tasks such as: development of solicitation material, administration of source selection reviews, and assessing technical solutions.
- Monitoring project performance and reviewing deliverables to ensure technical, programmatic, and financial goals and objectives are met and identify possible program risks.
- Maintaining and monitoring program budgets to include gathering and reviewing monthly reporting information from project/program performers and developing budget execution plans.
- Organizing, directing, and coordinating planning and production of all activities associated with assigned task order projects.
- Providing support to Portfolio and Program Managers in their continued engagement with DHS S&T customers on the receipt, prioritization, and regular reporting of their operational capability gaps.
- Providing data collection and analyses of user requirements and of existing and emerging systems, capabilities, and technologies.
- Performing routine tasks including, but not limited to, scheduling, writing internal memos, maintaining and updating Program Management records, filing, intranet website maintenance, preparing and reviewing presentations, records maintenance, and coordinating daily operations of the assigned program.
- Assisting with planning technology transitions to the respective operational customer.
- Attending meetings, workshops, conferences, and program reviews at the direction of the program or project manager to provide programmatic and technical review, record meeting minutes, and contribute to the program management dialogue with performers.
- Providing assistance in managing and responding to program-aligned S&T Executive Secretary data calls, compiling information, and preparing information for reporting to senior leadership.
- Supporting the identification, assessment, evaluation, and testing of existing and emerging technologies, systems, and capabilities, including: coordination with related government, academic, and industry programs; attending meetings and symposia; coordinating meetings and programs reviews; and supporting program advocacy including development and production of presentation materials.
Noblis is positioned to provide novel technology and operational solutions to key decision makers in the CWMD office as it transitions its efforts to include more threat anticipation and threat identification support to DHS components using information obtained from its distributed sensor network capabilities and other sources. Threat understanding at its earliest point possible is critical to driving counter activities employed by DHS components and future CWMD research and development and acquisition activities.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to help develop and advance DHS new approach to counter CWMD, we are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of DHS CWMD by providing support in the following areas
- Conducts operational scientific and technical analysis in support of National biosurveillance.
- Supports the development of a variety of analytic biosurveillance decision support products that meet National decision makers’ and stakeholders’ requirements.
- More broadly, performs the functions of a technical expert in the relevant scientific field in support of major biosurveillance programs or system development activities.
- Applies scientific expertise in defining and resolving system issues, performing analysis, and developing plans and requirements for further analysis.
- Researches, analyzes, and computes mathematical, physical and scientific data for integration into, and prepares analysis, evaluations, and recommendations for inclusion within CWMD biosurveillance products in support of federal personnel.
We are seeking Splunk Developers (All levels) to support our Internal Revenue Service (IRS) client. As part of the design and implementation effort, the Splunk developer will participate in various aspects of the implementation, including using Splunk to develop a proof of concept where legacy information systems are migrated to Splunk Enterprise. The Senior Splunk Developer will have to model data from several legacy and/or modern applications before ingesting the data into Splunk. The Splunk Developer will work closely with government personnel and other Noblis professionals in a team environment.
The Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Design and develop an “end to end” electronic transaction visibility, including large scale
processing, integration, and analysis of system logs and databases in Splunk.
* Develop statistical behavior models, and provide support for the development of machine learning approaches.
* Develop visualization dashboards and indicators that identify anomalous activities.
* Assist with the development of project status briefings and dashboards for IRS executives
* Interact directly with client project team members and operational staff
***Position is available to be remote***
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about-us.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Noblis is helping the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) manage large and complex telecommunications and information management programs that use state of the art technologies to manage enterprise infrastructure services essential to the safe and efficient operation of the largest, safest, and most complex aviation system in the world. We are seeking smart, passionate, and motivated people to join our proven team in a challenging and rewarding work environment where you will be actively engaged at the intersection of technology and operations enhancing our nation’s aviation system.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Product Owner to understand the business value of his/her needs and collaborating with a team to translate these needs into working software.
- Working closely with the Scrum Master to improve team performance and consistently deliver quality software on time and within budget
- Willingness and ability to operate within an Agile software development environment
- As a full stack developer and member of the cross-functional scrum team, the candidate should contribute to the success of the team by estimating and planning work items, providing input on requirements and UI/UX designs, developing and testing web-applications, participate in release activities, and customer support and troubleshooting
- Strive to improve yourself, team, and process through daily teamwork, communication, idea-sharing, collaboration and problem-solving
- Recommending innovative solutions to deliver a better end product
- Other responsibilities as needed to ensure customer and team success