Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
To select multiple locations:
PC - hold down Ctrl key;
MAC - hold down Command key.
For example: To search for all jobs in the Washington, DC Metro area, select: US-Washington, DC; US-Maryland; and US-Virginia.
Click column header to sort
Are you an experienced network analyst looking for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence community? Do you have experience with computer network engineering and network traffic data analysis? Do you want to work for a great company while also impacting a valuable national security mission?
Noblis is seeking an experienced Cyber Network Analyst to work as part of a scientifically diverse team in our Advanced Reverse Engineering and Cryptanalysis Programs. The successful candidate will work with an interdisciplinary team of software developers, computer scientists and mathematicians to research and design algorithms related to cryptography and security and deploy new capabilities in multiple settings including various high-performance computing environments.
Are you an experienced reverse engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence community? Do you have experience facilitating the research, development and deployment of new and existing capabilities in the study and cryptanalysis of security protocols, embedded systems, vulnerability analysis and exploitation? Do you want to work for a great company while also impacting a valuable national security mission?
Noblis is seeking a Software Developer or Reverse Engineer to work as part of a scientifically diverse team in our Advanced Reverse Engineering and Cryptanalysis Programs. The successful candidate will work with an interdisciplinary team of software developers, computer scientists and mathematicians to research and design algorithms related to cryptography and security and deploy new capabilities in multiple settings including various high-performance computing environments. Primary job responsibilities will be to facilitate the research, development and deployment of new and existing capabilities in the study and cryptanalysis of security protocols, embedded systems, vulnerability analysis and exploitation.
Are you an experienced cryptographer looking for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence community? Do you have experience facilitating the development and deployment of capabilities on various cloud and other compute clusters? Do you want to work for a great company while also impacting a valuable national security mission?
Noblis is seeking an experienced researcher to work as part of a scientifically diverse team in our Advanced Reverse Engineering and Cryptanalysis Programs. The successful candidate will work with an interdisciplinary team of software developers, computer scientists and mathematicians to research and design algorithms related to cryptography and security, and deploy new capabilities in a high performance computing setting. Primary responsibilities will be to facilitate the development and deployment of capabilities on various cloud and other compute clusters.
Are you an experienced research chemist looking for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence community? Do you have experience working on complex studies that are focused on RDT&E problems pertinent to explosives characterization and detection? Do you want to work for a great company while also impacting a valuable national security mission?
In the Research Chemist role you would support explosive scientists and forensic examiners in RDT&E of explosives and their material properties, in particular the explosive properties that affect the bulk and trace explosive detection of such materials. Support the Explosives Unit that work with EU by performing operations and logistic duties as directed by the EU Senior Scientist and PM of the joint FBI/DHS/TSA program titled “Physical, Chemical, and Detection Characteristics of Improvised Explosives”. Mastery in the areas of chemistry, physics, engineering, materials science, or mathematics, sufficient to enable the Research Chemist to direct complex studies that are focused on RDT&E problems pertinent to explosives characterization, and detection is required.
Noblis is seeking a software engineer well versed in DevSecOps principals and best practices. As the devops engineer your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development teams in maintaining, updating and consistently improving the DevOps pipelines in the local environments.
- Working with the customer to facilitate the migration of mature DevOps pipelines into their environments (Dev, Test, Production)
- Providing guidance to the customer for building DevOps capabilities across their environments (Dev, Test, Production)
Noblis is seeking Operations Integration Engineers with a TS/SCI clearance in Colorado Springs, CO
Noblis ESI is seeking Operations Integrators (OI) to provide Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) to join an award winning team providing multi-intelligence operational integration support to the National Space Defense Center (NSDC) at Schriever AFB in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The OI will assist NSDC obtain the maximum mission value from the FADE portfolio of applications and services. The Operations Integrator’s responsibilities are broad in scope and span multiple disciplines to include providing; analysis of detailed areas of interest, support for deployment of forward-placed Multi-INT Fusion analysts supporting operations; generating formal and informal product reports as requested by the customer; evaluation of existing technologies for applicability to the analysis; a mechanism for accepting requests for analysis support from external customer organizations. The OI also provides technical support to tactical commanders and collection managers to optimize national collection assets in support of tactical objectives; analysis of detailed Areas of Interest (AOI) with a focus on providing quick assessments of the activity in an AOI; discoveries of patterns of human activity, and trends over time to provide linkages to potential insurgent targets of interest; formatted product reports in accordance with Government direction and guidance. The OI augments and exploit tools and processes for integrating various organization levels of data. Provides periodic assessments of current analysis processes and products with user organizations to incorporate lessons learned or feedback; document observations, methods, evaluations, recommendations, and analytic processes and procedures. The OI provides on-site analyst support to NSDC using FADE applications and services. Analysis expertise to help guide requirements for future capabilities. The OI also supports mission operations, off-line analysis, operations training, and operations technical support allowing enhancements to NSDC collection management strategies and other duties as assigned.
The Network Modeling and Analysis program supports telecommunications network modeling and analysis, to ensure required performance of government traffic, especially focusing on priority telecommunications needs in an all-hazards environment. In addition, data analytics related to a user’s range of access technologies (such as WiFi, 4G/5G), multimedia applications (audio, video, image, text), and 5G human / machine interactions through Internet of Things (IoT) must be incorporated. During emergencies or crisis situations, wireless and wireline networks can experience congestion due to increased call volumes and/or damage to network facilities, hindering the ability of public safety and national security and emergency preparedness personnel to complete emergency calls. Government programs provide priority access and prioritized processing in cellular and wireline networks for these key personnel, greatly increasing the probability of call completion.
The public network ecosystems providing priority telecommunication programs are undergoing a technology transformation, along with an explosion in traffic demand, new use-cases, and vertical industries that will compete with priority traffic and provide new government use-case requirements. Noblis assistance to the government through modeling and analysis of the network infrastructure during congestion and disaster scenarios is essential in the new technology environment to evaluate potential performance issues and adapt priority mechanisms to new network protocols. This modeling and analysis is an important part of government acquisition policy and can also influence standards development.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert (SME) either leading or serving on high-performing teams in engineering, modeling, analysis, and testing of IT / telecommunications network solutions, in particular 4G LTE/5G wireless technologies, supporting government agencies.
- Apply education, training or experience in wireless telecommunications technologies, services or protocols, especially 4G LTE/ 5G, and their use for mobile voice and broadband data / video, Internet of Things (IoT), secure cloud connection, and Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) applications. Contribute to solutions that integrate these wireless applications into enterprise solutions with other synergistic telecommunications concepts and technologies, such as Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN), IP Multiprotocol Label Switching (IP-MPLS), and zero trust networking with network segmentation.
- Develop modeling and analysis relating to wireless technologies, including analyzing the effectiveness of network use of alternative National Security / Emergency Preparedness (NS/EP) priority treatments. Research the relevant standards and collaborate with internal and stakeholder team to develop an understanding of system of interest and define model.
- Develop discrete-event simulation models using custom simulation code. Develop code to statistically analyze and visualize simulation output.
- Research and develop white papers on the impact of emerging technologies on performance of special classes of network traffic.
- Develop architecture and algorithms to extract useful information from heterogeneous data incorporating a range of access technologies (such as WiFi, 4G/5G), multimedia applications (audio, video, image, text), and 5G human / machine interactions through Internet of Things (IoT).
- Hypothesize and model alternative system configurations to determine effectiveness, tradeoffs, and resiliency of alternative approaches. Construct model scenarios and structure model input parameters; perform statistical analysis of model outputs and characterize input probability distributions.
- Develop analytics to assist in validation of simulation results.
- Work with project team throughout review assumptions, validate results, and document and present results to project team and the government.
- Apply expertise to collaborate across Noblis Centers of Excellence (CoEs). Propose and execute Noblis Sponsored Research (NSR) projects. Support testing of radios and other equipment. Evaluate network architecture alternatives in the Noblis 4G/5G Testbed. The Noblis Internet of Things (IoT) laboratory and Pieces of Eight orchestrated autonomy research was winner of “Most Creative” and “Most Impactful” awards at 2019 Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative (MOBI) Grand Challenge.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Noblis team leaders and members.
- Contribute technical expertise to marketing and business development activities.
As a Project Associate at Noblis you will be part of our Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) account team. As part of the Noblis CMS team you will be assisting all components of CMS with the effective planning, control, and monitoring of mission-critical projects being implemented by CMS as they modernize business processes and supporting systems and operations due to legislative drivers and CMS strategic initiatives in a collaborative and efficient manner. As a program analyst you will:
- Develop and implement project management best practices using industry tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MSProject
- Work with diverse teams to develop positive client relationships and innovative solutions to increase our client's productivity
- Facilitate coordination among various contractor teams and Government team members.
- Provide support for various fast-paced planning and collaboration meetings, including the management of outlook invitations, preparation of agendas, capture of meeting minutes, tracking of action items, and SharePoint Maintenance.
- Support the Noblis and/or Government project manager or task lead.
- Assist in the development of project schedules, status updates/reports, and briefings.
- Anticipate task due dates and assisting in keeping the project manager informed of status.
- Manage log files and matrices associated with the entry and tracking of project data and related information.
- Conduct analysis of processes and developing process and procedure documentation.
Are you looking to make a difference in the Federal Government? Are you looking for a career and not just a job? Are you a motivated individual who wants to work in the area of Cybersecurity? If so, Noblis is seeking a qualified Business Analyst to join our high performing team supporting the Cybersecurity program at a large Federal agency.
The successful candidate will work with Noblis and Client teams in a collaborative environment to conceptualize, analyze, define and implement Cybersecurity-centric solutions. As a Business Analyst, you will work with stakeholders to determine client needs and will be intimately involved in implementation of these requirements in an Agile environment Specifically, the responsibilities for this role will include but not limited to:
• Engage with key client stakeholders to quickly grasp the ‘Big Picture’ of the assigned projects and programs
• Understand the design of moderately complex information systems to ensure that functional issues are understood, and business requirements can be properly defined for software development
• Solicit and document Customer Business Requirements from stakeholders so that they may be accurately translated into functional and system requirements
• Develop use cases, epics, features, user stories, procedures and other artifacts for information systems
• Conduct trade-off analyses on business, functional and technical requirements
• Integrate and work with Agile teams to ensure development and release of solutions
Noblis is helping FAA manage large and complex telecommunications and information management programs that use state of the art technologies to deliver enterprise infrastructure services essential to the safe and efficient operation of the largest, safest, and most complex aviation system in the world. We are seeking smart, passionate, and motivated people to join our proven team in a challenging and rewarding work environment where you will be actively engaged at the intersection of technology and operations enhancing our nation’s aviation system. If you want to be involved in acquiring, implementing, and managing the communications and information solutions to achieve our nation’s aviation vision, this is the job for you!
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a Public Key Infrastructure used to support strong authentication between systems communicating in the NAS. The system consists of commercial and developed software as well as specialized networking and cryptography hardware that are integrated into a highly reliable, high performance set of services for creating, managing, and validating X.509 credentials. These credentials are used to support authentication as well as other cryptographic needs of the NAS, including digital signature, non-repudiation, and encryption.
The Engineer for Identity and Access Management supports the analysis, planning, design, implementation, test and evaluation of current and future IAM capabilities. This includes PKI, certificate and identity management, IAM capacity expansion, and enterprise authorization. Works with the IAM development team to plan, document, and test IAM and report results. Upgrades IAM infrastructure and integrates up-to-date COTS to support technology refresh and migration to newer technologies. Works with the support organization to test and deploy IAM to test and operational environments. Works with the IAM development lab manager to evaluate the security posture of IAM and take corrective action. Supports operational hardware, virtualization, and network infrastructure. Recommends development and design changes to improve quality of products and/or procedures. Supports system builds and deployments to test and operational environments.
Work Location: William J. Hughes Technical Center, Atlantic City, NJ
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Support the ongoing design, development, deployment, and maintenance of IAM, including:
- Develop test plans, procedures, and reports to evaluate the functional capabilities, availability, security posture, deployment, and other aspects of the IAM system
- Develop scripts, software, data sets, and other assets required to fully evaluate the IAM system
- Support migration of IAM to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Support maintenance and upgrades of IAM deployment automation using Ansible
- Work in an Agile environment to support design, development, test, and deployment IAM Phase 2 and beyond
- Review and develop documentation to include, but not limited to: requirements documents, interface description documents, training material, technical instruction material, maintenance plans
- Participate in TIMs
-Prepare and review program technical documentation