Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
To select multiple locations:
PC - hold down Ctrl key;
MAC - hold down Command key.
For example: To search for all jobs in the Washington, DC Metro area, select: US-Washington, DC; US-Maryland; and US-Virginia.
Click column header to sort
We are currently seeking a versatile, hands-on Cloud Solutions Architect for our contract supporting the efforts of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to transform their delivery of Air Traffic Systems. This position shall be dedicated to assisting the FAA in developing strategies to migrate existing mission critical software systems for air traffic management to new infrastructures, including the cloud. The ideal candidate is a strong hands-on IT generalist, willing to assume technical leadership as delegated by FAA civil servants, and can thoroughly document 1-3 years of hands-on experience primarily dedicated to providing production-ready IT solutions using services from leading cloud service providers, such as Amazon Web Services. You will also assist the FAA in onboarding new cloud services and supporting the creation of new “born-in-the-cloud’ applications.
• Create and modify standard cloud reference architectures that apply industry best practices to deploying applications built around the FAA’s existing standard solution stacks.
• Facilitate and support architectural discussions with internal customers to understand business requirements in order to select and customize cloud reference architectures to guide the development of “born in the cloud” applications.
• Study the as-is architecture and business requirements of legacy applications in order to assess legacy applications for cloud readiness by examining characteristics, such as loose versus tight coupling, statefulness versus statelessness, dependencies on enterprise service buses or message-oriented middleware, hardcoded API calls, licensing, network latency, and processor architecture.
• Design an intermediate architecture for cloud-suitable legacy applications to allow migration to the cloud prior to extensive modernization efforts. • Collaborate with subject matter experts in areas such as wide area networks, directory services, etc. to solve integration challenges as required. • Provide consulting services and recommendations on the modernization of legacy systems
Noblis is hiring engineers who are interested in supporting the country’s national airspace while working with the latest enterprise system technologies. Our customer, the FAA, has a critical need to develop mission support enterprise software applications that bring together multiple dispersed systems and infuses them with increased insight through data analytics. In this role you will work closely with the Program Management Office (PMO) to develop the work products needed to support the PMO with the acquisition management system, and the work products to deploy the new system.
Will be responsible for:
- De-compositing programmatic requirements into system specification requirements
- Will collaborate with FAA ATO and AIT security groups as well as various stakeholders to identify, allocate, and communicate applicable information system security controls
- Provide updates to Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) views in support of FAA Final Investment Decision
- Support FAA Communications, Information, and Network Programs (CINP) evaluations of network requirements and bandwidth assessments as well as network architecture development
- Coordinate with FAA programs such as System Wide Information Management (SWIM), FAA Cloud Services (FCS), and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) to effectively identify and communicate security, interface, infrastructure, and platform requirements as well as identify and capture deployment and interface challenges
- Develop end-state business process models to identify process improvements
- Perform as part of the larger program team to support program planning and investment decisions
- Support the Systems Engineering efforts as required to define future phases of development activities and assist the Program Office in successfully navigating major investment decisions
- Conduct evaluations of vendor proposals in support of program acquisition activities
Noblis is an independent, nonprofit organization with a proud tradition of serving federal clients objectively and with the highest caliber of scientific and technical excellence. We are known for our science and technology, and our abilities to bring the science and technology to help our clients. A key to our success is the recognition that people matter. We integrate change management into our work and provide our expertise to our clients.
Noblis is guiding and implementing change management for a number of FAA programs to ensure that stakeholders are engaged and prepared and that the programs achieve their anticipated goals and benefits. The programs are all managed in the FAA's Program Management Office and in coordination with the relavant FAA business unit.
The Certified Change Practitioner will work with the Noblis organizational change management team to provide change management expertise and guidance to the program to ensure program success through the engagement of and adoption by CMA stakeholders. Responsibilities may include:
- Applying Prosci, ADKAR and other methodologies to determine the strategy and tactics for change management to support the program
- Assisting with the engagement of change sponsors and facilitating the Change Team meetings / working sessions
- Working closely with the FAA program office to ensure coordination
- Creating briefings, conducting assessments, providing change management education, drafting communications, collaborating with the FAA's Office of Communications, providing status updates and other change management related tasks
Noblis is seeking a software engineer well versed in DevSecOps principals and best practices. As the devops engineer your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development teams in maintaining, updating and consistently improving the DevOps pipelines in the local environments.
- Working with the customer to facilitate the migration of mature DevOps pipelines into their environments (Dev, Test, Production)
- Providing guidance to the customer for building DevOps capabilities across their environments (Dev, Test, Production)
As a Cyber Security Analyst you will support one of our government clients. In this position you will leverage your experience in a technical role within incident response, digital forensics, or network defense role to coordinate on a daily basis with technical staff to come up with solutions for daily operators. As a result, technical experience is necessary as is an ability to communicate and coordinate these efforts.
Noblis is seeking the experience of a Hardware and Software Reverse Engineer in the Northern Virginia area to expand current and potential client work. Noblis is looking for someone with reverse engineering experience in mobile and embedded devices. The main tasks will be to test, analyze, and determine deficiencies in devices of various nature.
Noblis is seeking professionals to provide intelligence analysis services in support of critical, FBI missions.
The selected candidate will leverage and comprehend all-sources of information, including INTs, open source material, law enforcement data, and other government data and information on a specific topic or target. Use structured methodologies and techniques appropriate to the topic and apply specialized subject matter expertise to guide efforts. Develop products tailored to clients ranging from tactical to strategic levels, including actionable leads, complex written products, and formal or informal briefings.Performs in-depth research and analysis on data and writes intelligence reports, adhering to tight deadlines and strict quality guidelines, using numerous U.S. Government databases. Responsible for the analysis and validation of a wide variety of data to support several facets of U.S. Government counterterrorism efforts and contributes to the Intelligence Community's information on potential terrorist threats.
These services include:
Collection - Assist in planning collection efforts, developing collection guides, and evaluating collection results
Production - Identify intelligence gaps and produce intelligence studies, reports, and surveys in support of investigations.
Dissemination - Distribute raw and finished intelligence throughout the intelligence community to improve information sharing and collaboration.
Intelligence Analyst responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Track and detect the electronic footprints of known or suspected terrorists
- Prioritize and assess subjects to determine if they have a nexus to terrorism
- Perform in-depth cell analysis
- Perform bulk data analysis and exploitation
- Provides specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support
- Accesses and performs research on designated automated intelligence databases for the purpose of identifying information of interest to the customer, downloading the identified information to an appropriate medium, and editing the information into format(s) to be specified by the customer
- Develops information and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products in support of the customer's information and technical support requirements
- Presents briefings to personnel designated by the customer