Please note: This posting is in support of possible upcoming opportunities throughout our practice areas supporting DHS Science and Technology Directorate. Our teams are always interested in reviewing excellent, potential colleagues who may be interested in joining our teams in support of future missions. We often have opportunities for professionals at varying levels. If you are interested in being considered for Project Associate opportunities supporting these missions with us, please consider submitting your resume and information.
Noblis is positioned to provide technology and operational solutions to senior decision makers in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in the Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate. The DHS S&T Directorate is the primary research and development arm of DHS and manages science and technology research, from development through transition, for the Department's operational components and first responders. Established by Congress to provide innovative solutions to the nation's homeland security challenges, S&T is the core source of scientific and engineering expertise for DHS and is uniquely postured to enhance our nation's security and resilience by providing knowledge products and innovative technology solutions for the Homeland Security Enterprise (HSE).
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we have excellent teams of smart, collaborative, proactive experts and professionals. We are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment, and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) Office of Mission & Capability Support (MCS).
Technology and threats evolve rapidly in today’s ever-changing environment. In response, DHS S&T was established by Congress to provide innovative scientific and technical solutions to the nation's homeland security challenges. Within S&T, MCS executes Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) to transition solution approaches, technologies, and knowledge products in support of DHS Component customers including U.S. Coast Guard (USCG), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), U.S. Secret Service, , the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Federal, State, Local Tribal and Territorial (FSLTT) first responders, and the larger Homeland Security Enterprise (HSE). MCS covers all DHS mission areas and serves 13 discrete customer portfolios.
Our Administrative team supports the DHS Science and Technology Directorate as part of a multidisciplinary team of high-performance professionals tackling the client's most vexing technical and technological challenges, and developing solutions to meet homeland security threats. Coordination across the staff and leadership is of critical importance, from maintaining master calendars to ensuring taskings are assigned to appropriate staff and deliverables are met on time. The administrative team may support all of the program managers within the Science and Technology Directorate, but work particularly closely with senior leadership within the organization.
The responsibilities of these team members may include:
• Facilitating communication across local and extended leadership and staff teams,
• Preparing briefing material for senior leadership,
• Engaging and communicating across Universities and Stakeholders,
• Event planning, communication, and coordination,
• Maintaining master calendars for multiple program managers,
• Managing travel coordination,
• Monitoring taskings and data calls and coordinating responses,
• Records management,
• Monitoring deadlines and ensuring responses are submitted on time.
Bachelors Degree and 7+ years of experience, or Masters Degree and 5+ years of experience
• SECRET clearance
• Eligibility to obtain DHS access and Suitability
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated experience tracking multiple efforts and deliverables, and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Demonstrated effective and strong communication skills.
• Experience developing and maintaining spreadsheets.
• Experience organizing and maintaining calendars for multuple managers.
• Experience developing reports, minutes, memos, briefs, and correspondence.
• Familiarity with federal travel processing policies and tools.
• Experience maintaining and filing records.
• Experienced Microsoft Word user, with typing and editing experience.
• Experience monitoring taskings and data calls, distributing assignments, monitoring completion, and coordinating requests.
• Candidates with a Secret clearance and DHS Suitability are strongly preferred.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|