Noblis ESI is hiring for SIGINT Flight Engineer with Top Secret SCI clearances in Chantilly, Virginia.
• This position reports to the onsite team leader.
• Performs as a Systems Engineer to support the Mission Operations Directorate (MOD) with charting the course forward for operations.
• Develops and coordinate Concepts of Operations (CONOPS) to guide future operations.
• Orchestrates the identification of major operations equities and subsequently advocate for their inclusion as part of Mission Architecture product development.
• Provides strategic level insights to MOD government and contractor personnel to support their engagement with the Acquisition Offices.
• Collaborates internal to MOD to include across the operations sites and government and contractor personnel to support their engagement with the Acquisition Offices.
• Collaborates internal to MOD to include across the operations sites and with the Systems Engineering Directorate and Acquisition Directorates.
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written skills are required to elicit information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and effectively write to convey the essential information.
• Interacts daily with Government personnel and contractor teammates.
• An active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
• Minimum of 13 years’ experience working with the DoD and the IC
• Bachelors degree
• Mastery understanding of DoD and IC tactics, techniques, and procedures including CONOPS, architectures and cloud-based environments
• Advanced skills in writing, reviewing and editing of technical reports, statements of work, white papers and other technical and programmatic documents
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to summarize and brief senior level Government leaders, civilians and military officers
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
• Master's degree in a STEM or Operations Research
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|