Noblis ESI is hiring an Operational Innovation Engineer with Top Secret SCI clearances in Chantilly, Virginia.
• Support lab Chief for special projects
• Assist with the development and implementation of processes to speed the transition of lab- developed applications into the operational baseline.
• Identify, establish and track pilot projects for continuous operations
• An active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
• Able to perform tasks independently with broad tasking and guidance
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience and a master's degree in a relevant field or 9 years relevant experience and a bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• Must have knowledge of SIGINT intelligence value to the IC community
• Knowledgeable of development of new ideas in the labs and transition to operations
• Strong knowledge of SIGINT systems
• Good understanding of baseline collection and innovative collection approaches and potential application
• Multi-INT/Multi aperture experience
• Must be self-motivated with good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Must have good collaborative skills to ensure communication amongst the labs
• Preferred experience with Mission Operations Directorate and lab operations
• Master's degree in a STEM or Operations Research is desired
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|