Noblis ESI is hiring for Ground Operational Engineer with Top Secret SCI clearances in Springfield, Virginia.
• Provides technical leadership that encompasses evaluation and recommendation of courses of action on activities impacting data processing and dissemination, infrastructure systems engineering, full mission systems lifecycle (from concept development, enterprise requirements definition, integration and test, operations and maintenance, and decommissioning)
• Provides technical leadership to enable successful testing via implementing test plans, supporting conduct of test status meetings, facilitate test readiness and/or checkpoint reviews, review and develop comments on System discrepancy reports resulting in successful completion of test as part of operational transition activities
• Identifies issues and process improvements to permit product quality improvements to improve efficiencies and provide more accurate/more easily understood data to the varied community of user customers
• Leads development of Test Execution Concept of Operations Documentations for variety of Testing Phases supporting transition to operations
• Assesses products such as GPQ Schedules, GPQ Project Management Plans, Evaluate/Review System Requests For Change, and develop associated performance metrics
• Assesses the GPQ schedule to the government, including coordinating schedule updates across contractor support staff
• Support strategic and capabilities GPQ planning to support ICD level strategic planning.
• Develops documents and briefings to communicate work or study status, brief government and industry as required
• Produces technical documents, reports and presentations for customers
• Demonstrates experience conducting analysis of trade studies to support evaluation of technical trade-offs and decision making
• Supports technical execution of projects that cover hardware/software system development, test and final integration on customer platforms
• An active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
• Able to perform tasks independently with broad tasking and guidance
• Minimum of 7 years of experience and a master's degree in a relevant field or 9 years experience and a bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• Mastery understanding of DoD and IC tactics, techniques, and procedures including CONOPS, architectures and cloud-based environments
• Advanced skills in writing, reviewing and editing of technical reports, statements of work, white papers and other technical and programmatic documents
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to summarize and brief senior level Government leaders, civilians and military officers
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
• Master's degree in a STEM or Operations Research is desired
• Minimum of 9 years of experience working with the DoD and the IC
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|