Noblis ESI is looking for a Project Financial Analyst with a Top Secret SCI clearance to work in Chantilly, VA.
Provide Project Financial Support and Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) to the PM/COTR:
- Support management and execution of financial work associated with multiple contracts and assist the COTR/Project Lead with analysis/interpretation to support timely and effective decision-making.
- Continually assess financial reporting based on evolving DNI/DoD policy and related implementation guide for compliance and develop program specific financial plans based on this assessment.
- Monitor financial related data calls and prepare response(s).
- Generate Interagency Agreements, MIPR documentation and contract funding documents.
- Support the application of program management best practices for implementation of financial concepts across all designated efforts.
- Assist the CO/COTR/PM during development of RFP packages and coordinate completion of Technical Evaluation of proposals received in response to RFPs.
- Draft and submit funding documents and well as track funding metrics.
- Track and respond to office tasking, build and present program briefings and update project schedules and calendars.
- Familiarity with project management, scheduling, requirements, and program office functions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned.