Our Administrative team supports the DHS Science and Technology Directorate as part of a multidisciplinary team of high-performance professionals tackling the client's most vexing technical and technological challenges, and developing solutions to meet homeland security threats. Coordination across the staff and leadership is of critical importance, from maintaining master calendars to ensuring taskings are assigned to appropriate staff and deliverables are met on time. The administrative team may support all of the program managers within the Science and Technology Directorate, but work particularly closely with senior leadership within the organization.
The responsibilities of these team members may include:
• Facilitating communication across local and extended leadership and staff teams,
• Preparing briefing material for senior leadership,
• Engaging and communicating across Universities and Stakeholders,
• Event planning, communication, and coordination,
• Maintaining master calendars for multiple program managers,
• Managing travel coordination,
• Monitoring taskings and data calls and coordinating responses,
• Records management,
• Monitoring deadlines and ensuring responses are submitted on time.
Bachelors Degree and 7+ years of experience, or Masters Degree and 5+ years of experience
• SECRET clearance
• Eligibility to obtain DHS access and Suitability
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated experience tracking multiple efforts and deliverables, and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Demonstrated effective and strong communication skills.
• Experience developing and maintaining spreadsheets.
• Experience organizing and maintaining calendars for multuple managers.
• Experience developing reports, minutes, memos, briefs, and correspondence.
• Familiarity with federal travel processing policies and tools.
• Experience maintaining and filing records.
• Experienced Microsoft Word user, with typing and editing experience.
• Experience monitoring taskings and data calls, distributing assignments, monitoring completion, and coordinating requests.
• Candidates with a Secret clearance and DHS Suitability are strongly preferred.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|