Noblis is helping FAA manage large and complex telecommunications and information management programs that use state of the art technologies to deliver enterprise infrastructure services essential to the safe and efficient operation of the largest, safest, and most complex aviation system in the world. We are seeking smart, passionate, and motivated people to join our proven team in a challenging and rewarding work environment where you will be actively engaged at the intersection of technology and operations enhancing our nation’s aviation system. If you want to be involved in acquiring, implementing, and managing the communications and information solutions to achieve our nation’s aviation vision, this is the job for you!
The Data Scientist for Identity and Access Management supports the analysis, planning, design, implementation, test and evaluation of current and future IAM capabilities. This includes PKI, certificate and identity management, IAM capacity expansion, and enterprise authorization. Works with the IAM development team to plan, document, and test IAM and report results. Works with the support organization to test and deploy IAM to test and operational environments. Works with the IAM development lab manager to evaluate the security posture of IAM and take corrective action. Supports operational hardware, virtualization, and network infrastructure. Recommends development and design changes to improve quality of products and/or procedures. Supports system builds and deployments to test and operational environments.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Support the ongoing design, development, deployment, and maintenance of IAM, including:
- Develop test plans, procedures, and reports to evaluate the functional capabilities, availability, security posture, deployment, and other aspects of the IAM system
- Develop scripts, software, data sets, and other assets required to fully evaluate the IAM system
- Execute dry runs and formal executions of IAM system tests in multiple environments
- Work in an Agile environment to support design, development, test, and deployment IAM Phase 2 and beyond
- Review and develop documentation to include, but not limited to: requirements documents, interface description documents, training material, technical instruction material, maintenance plans
- Participate in TIMs
- Prepare and review program technical documentation
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|