Noblis ESI is seeking a Risk Manager for their Chantilly location.
The Risk Manager will serve as Technical Lead to the Program Manager (PM) with responsibility for technical knowledge of the assigned groups (e.g. Group Level) and programs/projects. The Risk Manager will:
• Lead IPT meetings and review process boards to include but not limited to ERBs, CCBs, and PMRs to ensure development contractors are meeting program requirements
• Serve as technical expert in their assigned area
• Support the PM in multiple areas which include Program Management, acquisition support, analytic support, technical analysis, user requirement management/development and customer outreach and support
• Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
• Other responsibilities include administrative and technical support to the Government leadership team, internal cross tower coordination, external mission partners and other DoD/IC customers
Bachelor's degree (in a BSTEM Field is desired)
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience working with the DoD and the IC
• Ability to facilitate commonality within Ground mission areas by defining, architecting, and integrating a multi-INT/multi-sensor ground enterprise
• Possess strong Systems Engineering discipline in one or more of the following focus areas: Architecture and Requirements Development, Readiness, IV&V, and transition to operations; Risk Management, Configuration Management, Technology Planning and Insertion, and Performance Assessment
• Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
• Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
• Understanding of DoD and IC tactics, techniques, and procedures including CONOPS, architectures and cloud-based environments
• Advanced skills in writing, reviewing and editing of technical reports, statements of work, white papers and other technical and programmatic documents
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to summarize and brief senior level Government leaders, civilians and military officers
• Ability to build and present technical briefings and reports with specific knowledge of SIGINT, GEOINT, Multi-INT and OPIR
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|