Noblis is positioned to provide technology and operational solutions to senior decision makers in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Homeland Defense in the Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate. The DHS S&T Directorate is the primary research and development arm of the DHS and manages science and technology research, from development through transition, for the Department's operational components and first responders to protect the homeland. Established by Congress to provide innovative solutions to the nation's homeland security challenges, S&T is the core source of scientific and engineering expertise for DHS and is uniquely postured to enhance our nation's security and resilience by providing knowledge products and innovative technology solutions for the Homeland Security Enterprise.
- Assist Portfolio Manager in executing Research and Development funds as directed, across a diverse range of projects and activities to develop and transition new cybersecurity capabilities
- Provide and analyze budget/financial data and briefings, analyze and enter financial data into automated systems, prepare business resources and financial reports, and document financial processes/systems.
- Verify and assess budget and financial data, evaluate compliance with applicable policies and procedures, support independent business and financial analysis and reviews and operational auditing support.
- Develop and maintain business and financial databases.
- Identify and suggest improved financial management procedures.
- Monitor and track funding, obligations and schedules; use financial databases and reports; provide financial analysis and presentations; support cost proposals and document financial processes. This includes monthly collection and analysis of technical and cost reports from all funded contracts.
- Provide professional/technical services as needed in support of acquisition planning through solicitation, award, performance, final payment, and preparation for close-out for the full range of contractual instruments used by Government, including grants and cooperative agreements.
- SECRET security clearance
- Associate degree in relevant discipline
- 3+ years of experience in cybersecurity; private-sector, academic, or Government
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on multiple projects which includes prioritizing, tracking, attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through to project completion
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Documentated, strong communication skills (oral and written) to include producing polished, formal documents
- Able to obtain DHS Suitability
- History of seeking and asusming higher levels of responsibility, managing time across more than one initiative, and applying sound judgment.
- Excellent relationship building and management skills.
- B.A. or B.S. in relevant discipline
- TOP SECRET security clearance
- Certification equivalent to Agile Certified Scrum Master and/or Project Management Professional
- 3+ years of supporting Department of Homeland Security initiatives
- 3+ years of supporting research and development efforts
- Experience developing and capturing new business
Noblis is an equal opportunity employer.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|