Noblis is helping the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) manage large and complex telecommunications and information management programs. Noblis uses state of the art technologies to deliver enterprise infrastructure services essential to the safe and efficient operation of the largest, safest, and most complex aviation system in the world. We are seeking smart, passionate, and motivated people to join our proven team in a challenging and rewarding work environment. You will be actively engaged at the intersection of technology and operations enhancing our nation’s aviation system. If you want to be involved in acquiring, implementing and managing communications and information solutions to achieve our nation’s aviation vision, this is the job for you!
The Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the financial planning and tracking of all FAA Cloud Services (FCS) Delivery Orders. Effective communications, a positive attitude, and a proven record of accomplishment of serving in an acquisition and financial leadership roles are key qualifications.
This position will:
· Serve on a team of Contracting Officer Representatives (COR) to provide financial direction, delivery order review, performance and monitoring of invoices, and compliance with contract requirements.
· Establish and maintain a strategic financial plan for each delivery order to monitor funding expenditures
· Knowledgeable of financial management to include budgeting and a high level of detail analysis
· Maintain monthly and annual financial expenditure reports for FCS customers and executive stakeholders
· Help to determine operational trends and forecast business plan activities and related targets
· Consult with the COR for inconsistencies in invoices as they relate to the delivery orders
· Review proposed funding solutions and present financial strategies to the COR and FCS customers
· Bachelor’s (BS) degree in Business Management or Financial Planning with 8+ years of hands on experience
· Experience with meeting deadlines dictated and self-imposed, and reporting to management
· Experience multitasking and prioritizing competing tasks and communicating with stakeholders when priorities change
· Experience developing documentation for external customers and able to provide concise explanation
· Experience with identifying non-conformances with invoices as they relate to the respective delivery order
· Experience in setting policies, procedures, and strategies to support effective financial management for a Federal customer
· Working knowledge of advanced Excel functions, pivot tables, conditional formatting, sorting, and filtering
· Experience with Microsoft Office tools to include Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Skype
· Experience with developing reports and models for the future-state, current state and gaps in financial requirements
· Experience with PRISM/Delphi software systems, Remedy Systems, and eDocS
· Strong facilitation skills and ability to build positive relationships with business stakeholders, suppliers, subordinates, peers, supervisors, customers, and executives
· Ability to develop and effectively communicate solution options and justifications to internal and external stakeholders and adjust to level of role and understanding
· Ability to uncover business challenges and objectives and develop a documented customer solution to solve these challenges
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|