Noblis is hiring IT Systems Engineers with Top Secret SCI clearance in Warner Robins, GA.
The Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) is a weapons system which produces military intelligence collected by systems such as: the U-2 Dragonlady, RQ-4 Global Hawk, MQ-9 Reaper and MQ-1 Predator. It consists of computer hardware and software connected together in a computer network, devoted to processing and dissemination of information such as images. The successful candidate will support the program office during the system life cycle to include efforts that support or contribute to improved performance of the organization; program/project management; engineering process and technical management; project monitoring and reporting; data collection; performance auditing; administrative technical support.
- Must have and maintain an ACTIVE Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Candidates must be actively 8570 compliant (Sec+, CISSP, etc.)
- Bachelors degree and 3 years work experience required, OR Associates degree with 7 years work experience OR a High School diploma with 9+ years relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- Technical support experience in Windows or Linux environments
- Experience in IT strategy, projects, and programs. Able to develop new ideas, develop strategic relationships and be able to demonstrate understanding of both DoD and IC organizations and related system architectures. Experience designing horizontally scalable services and capabilities
- Experience with installation of software, updates and security patches, support to application support specialists, and monitoring of systems and log files to ensure appropriate server resource availability
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple environments
- Provide on-call support and remote troubleshooting
- Work off-hours occasionally, sometimes on short notice
- Must be able to travel occasionally
- Experience in VMWare ESXi and vSphere environments
- Experience managing, supporting and engineering container & orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and related server-less computing capabilities
- Experience managing Nutanix Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, Nutanix CALM, and other Nutanix capabilities
- Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP), Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional (NCAP), or Nutanix Platform Expert (NPX)
- VCP6-DCV; CCNA; EMCSA; NCDA; MCSE 2012/2016, MCSA 2012/2016, Docker Certified Associate (DCA), and Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Knowledge of Enterprise IT Service Management: IT Service Delivery, ITIL Service Management Framework including: Service design, Service-level management, Availability management, Capacity management and IT service continuity management
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|