Noblis is seeking an experienced cybersecurity project manager to assist with enterprise cyber strategy. The Project Manager will lead a diverse team of technology staff, tool implementation, technical writers, architects, and subject matter experts in a variety of tools. The goal of the organization is to implement cybersecurity architecture, tools, and processes to meet the overall government mission of cybersecurity.
The duties include:
• Assisting with the development of the strategy for the organization and then executing that strategy
• Manage a team of diverse technical and non-technical personnel
• Develop and maintain project documentation, including program management plans, work breakdown structures, status reports, ad-hoc presentations
• Lead a technical and non-technical team to achieve a common mission
Noblis is seeking a project manager with the following experiences and skills:
• Must have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
• Intimate knowledge of FISMA and the NIST Risk Management Framework
• Expert knowledge of NIST special publication documentation, specifically NIST SP 800-53
• Expert project manager with experience leading teams of 15-20 people
• Experience using project management tools, including Microsoft Project
• Experience working with organizations with limited direction – history of successfully defining the work needed to meet the mission and the drive to execute that plan.
• Ability to work effectively with government executives, including frequent presentations to executive leadership
• Effectively communicate with your government counterparts, other technical PMs
• Strong technical understanding and knowledge of cybersecurity tools, including the DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program
• Knowledge of Splunk is a plus
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|