Noblis provides Business Case Analysis for the Federal Aviation Administration in support of the sustainment and modernization of major NAS and enterprise systems. Performs analysis of long-term business cases for modernization of communications, surveillance, navigation, and air traffic control automation systems as well as enterprise level logistics and safety systems on behalf of the FAA Chief Financial Officer. The individual will conduct analyses of major program investment business cases within the context of FAA priorities and strategic plans as well as the opportunities and needs that provide context for specific programs being advanced for approval and funding. The individual will analyze how programs contribute to operational and business outcomes for the FAA and related stakeholders. The individual will evaluate how acquisitions use the available trade space by considering the interaction between systems, processes, organizations, and people as well as the relationships between constraints and desired outcomes.
- Provides strategic and portfolio context to understand the full scope of activities and investments necessary to achieve desired organizational change.
- Analyzes identified shortfalls to ensure they align with Agency strategies, budget trends, and political influences.
- Explains interdependencies between programs and systems in terms of their contributions to strategic and portfolio outcomes.
- Identifies risks associated with achieving desired changes in business or operational outcomes.
- Compiles and analyzes life cycle costs, benefits, risks, programmatic information, technical performance, schedule, and operational suitability of various programs.
- Conducts business case analysis, alternatives analysis, cost-benefit and cost-effectiveness analysis, economic analysis, and portfolio analysis.
- Interacts collaboratively with the program management organization, systems engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Facilitates the coordination and integration of investment decision information for presentation to FAA management and the Joint Resources Council.
- Develops analysis reports and briefings as needed.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|