The Sponsor has a need for expert assessment of CBW related activities, to further development and planning for future capabilities to meet critical mission priorities and objectives. Technical support is required for lab analysis, threat assessment, and strategic technical targeting to provide CBW (chem/bio weapons) intelligence to key customers and policy makers that are critical to the Intelligence Community counterproliferation and counterterrorism missions.
The program is chartered to deliver expert technical assessment, opinion and advice, technical assistance, feasibility studies and reporting products, and other specialized subject matter expertise and perspectives to the Sponsor on CBW technologies, capabilities, and R&D programs. The employee will be responsible for providing precise assessment and reporting to enable and support the Sponsor’s critical CBW mission requirements. Primary responsibilities include:
• Provide Subject Matter Expert-level technical expertise in technical field of interest
• Manage and execute project activities under the direction of the Program Manager
• Provides technical support for contract reviews, design reviews, technical interchanges, and performance meetings.
• Prepares and maintains written reports
• Expertise in pharmaceutical chemistry, especially as it relates to CBRN exposure, synthesis, and modeling of exposure and outcome.
• Master's Degree and at least 7 years of pharmaceutical chemistry and CBRNE experience
• Top Secret//SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
• Excellent writing skills and communication skills
• Experience conducting technical assessments, feasibility studies, threat assessments and evaluations, and support to field exercises.
• Previous IC and SETA experience
• Experience working with large data sets and/or analytics tools
• Experience with IC databases
• PhD and 10+ years experience
• A background in toxicology and biostatistics
• Ability to interpret laboratory analyses and generate associated analytical rand technical reports.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|