Please note: This posting is in support of possible upcoming opportunities throughout our practice areas supporting DHS Science and Technology Directorate. Our teams are always interested in reviewing excellent, potential colleagues who may be interested in joining our teams in support of future missions. We often have opportunities for professionals at varying levels. If you are interested in being considered for Project Associate opportunities supporting these missions with us, please consider submitting your resume and information.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) monitors threats to our nation and capitalizes on technological advancements at a rapid pace, developing solutions and bridging capability gaps at a pace that mirrors the speed of life. S&T’s mission is to deliver and transition effective and innovative solutions, methods and insight to meet the critical needs of the Homeland Security Enterprise. S&T oversees basic and applied research, development, demonstration, testing and evaluation activities for DHS.
Our Administrative team supports the DHS Science and Technology Directorate as part of a multidisciplinary team of high-performance professionals tackling the client's most vexing technical and technological challenges, and developing solutions to meet homeland security threats. Coordination across the staff and leadership is of critical importance, from maintaining master calendars to ensuring taskings are assigned to appropriate staff and deliverables are met on time. The administrative team may support all of the program managers within the Science and Technology Directorate, but work particularly closely with senior leadership within the organization.
The responsibilities of these team members may include:
• Facilitating communication across local and extended leadership and staff teams,
• Maintaining master calendars for multiple program managers,
• Managing travel coordination,
• Monitoring taskings and data calls and coordinating responses,
• Records management,
• Monitoring deadlines and ensuring responses are submitted on time.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• 1-10+ years of experience, depending on the level of the role (Note: a M.A. degree may be accepted in place of 2-5 years of experience depending on seniority of the experience)
• SECRET clearance
• Eligibility to obtain DHS access and Suitability
• Experience developing and maintaining effective information management plans, processes, repositories, and systems.
• Experience organizing and managing documentation.
• Experience developing processes, policies, and procedures to ensure documents are stored, catalogued, and are retrievable.
• Experience supporting documentation audits.
• Experience evaluating documentation for compliance.
• Experience with Federal data storage and archival requirements and classifications.
• Experience with sharepoint development, use, and maintenance.
• Experience establishing technical documentation for the design, development, testing, installation, and maintenance of information storage systems and processes.
• Experience developing database tools for monitoring documentation systems, and which enable analysis and reports on the repositories.
• Candidates with a Secret clearance and DHS Suitability are strongly preferred.
Noblis and Noblis ESI are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Over the past two decades, Noblis has consistently earned wide recognition:
1. Best Employer: We have been a Washington Post “Top Workplace” for 5 consecutive years (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014) including the three among the top 10. We’ve also been recognized by Glassdoor “Best Medium-Sized Company to Work For” for 2 years, and many similar awards in previous years
2. Business Ethics and Integrity: A “World’s Most Ethical Company” for 7 years by Ethisphere Institute, and a Finalist at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards
3. Leadership and Innovation: CEO Amr ElSawy selected to Executive Mosaic’s annual Wash 100 List, CEO Amr ElSawy named as a “Tech Titan” by the Washingtonian Magazine
Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|