Noblis is helping FAA manage large and complex telecommunications and information management programs that use state of the art technologies to deliver enterprise infrastructure services essential to the safe and efficient operation of the largest, safest, and most complex aviation system in the world. We are seeking smart, passionate, and motivated people to join our proven team in a challenging and rewarding work environment where you will be actively engaged at the intersection of technology and operations enhancing our nation’s aviation system. If you want to be involved in acquiring, implementing, and managing the communications and information solutions to achieve our nation’s aviation vision, this is the job for you!
Qualified candidates will possess a technical degree in computer science, network engineering, information technology, systems engineering, or a related field and have at least 10 years’ experience in research, development, and integration for cutting-edge technology applications such as: advanced networking and telecommunications, data analytics, cloud computing, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cross-platform software development.
Additionally, candidates shall possess:
- 7+ experience in the research, development, and integration of technologies in the public sector with strong cross-platform telecommunications, systems engineering, and software experience; advanced SDN/NFV networking, IOT, and/or intelligent transportation experience preferred
- Direct experience formulating and executing advanced research and development programs
- Strong understanding of federal government sector, industry partners, and market dynamics
- Ability to make new business presentations and reach closure.
- Proven track record working across the government proposing, developing, and operating in complex environments that include both public agencies and the private sector.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of customer relationship management.
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Highly desirable skills/experience:
- Intelligent Transportation Systems; Data Science; Network Virtualization; API Development; Advanced Algorithm Development; Machine Learning; Cybersecurity
- PhD preferred
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|