Technology and threats evolve rapidly in today’s ever-changing environment. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) monitors those threats and capitalizes on technological advancements at a rapid pace, developing solutions and bridging capability gaps at a pace that mirrors the speed of life. S&T’s mission is to deliver effective and innovative insight, methods and solutions for the critical needs of the Homeland Security Enterprise. S&T conducts basic and applied research, development, demonstration, testing and evaluation activities relevant to DHS.
This position will directly support SES level government leaders in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This is a high-impact position that has the opportunity to make a measurable difference in the ability of S&T to perform its duties effectively. It also brings an opportunity for high-level recognition and solid career development within Noblis.
As part of program team, the Senior Management Analyst will contribute in some of the following ways:
• A Bachelor’s degree is required
• Prior executive-level (SES or Flag Officer) service is highly desirable
• DoD (military services) and/or DHS component/operational experience (e.g. S&T, TSA, CBP, FPS, NPPD, USCG, ICE) is desired
• Must have at least 10 years’ experience performing management analysis
• Must have at least 5 years of specialized management analysis experience in areas such as business process reengineering, configuration management, quality control/assurance, organizational performance assessments, mission analysis, and strategic planning
• Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Word, and Excel) required
• Must have Secret clearance and be able to obtain DHS access and suitability
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
1. Best Employer: We have been a Washington Post “Top Workplace” for 4 consecutive years including the last three among the top 10. We’ve also been recognized by Glassdoor “Best Medium-Sized Company to Work For” for 2 years, and many awards in previous years
2. Business Ethics and Integrity: A “World’s Most Ethical Company” for 6 years by Ethisphere Institute, Finalist at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards
3. Leadership and Innovation: CEO Amr ElSawy and SVP National Security Roger Mason selected to Executive Mosaic’s annual Washington 100 List, CEO Amr ElSawy named as a “Tech Titan” by the Washingtonian Magazine, Noblis CTO recognized as a trending 40 CIO in the DC Area.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|