- Manage the subcontracting and procurement requirements in all phases of an acquisition with preparation of RFP packages, analysis and evaluation of proposals, selection of subcontractors, negotiation and drafting of subcontract and purchasing terms, and ongoing Subcontract administration, while ensuring compliance within a Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) environment and Noblis policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Program Managers and the Contracts and Pricing Departments to ensure subcontract execution complies with customer requirements and is performed according to company policies and procedures.
- Mentor lower level subcontracts and procurement personnel.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the subcontracts and procurement area, and implement industry best practices.
- Ensure compliance with small business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus; professional certification such as CPCM, CPCA or CPM a plus.
- Eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI with CI Poly is required.
- Knowledge of and experience working with both commercial and government contract terms and conditions (Ts & Cs); the ability to analyze government RFP’s and develop subcontract RFP’s that satisfy government proposal requirements, experience in flow-downs and other government requirements; and considerable knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), the Defense Acquisition Regulation (DFAR), of FAR regulations pertaining to procurement, and subcontracts management and commercial contracting terms and conditions.
- Experience working with all types of subcontracts FFP, T&M, IDIQ, cost reimbursable.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of procurement and subcontract experience in a Government Prime Contractor environment. Experience working in an approved purchasing system environment is required, be a self-starter, and have excellent communication, organizational and writing skills.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint or similiar systems required.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|