The Associate would be responsible for the day to day activities of Asset Management:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalency
- Familiar working with relationed database, data gathering and data reconciliation
- Effective communication skills, collaborative and can work in a team environment
- Experience in a corporate office environment
- Possesses drive and determination to develop into a potentially larger future role
- Occasional travel to HQ offices (Reston, VA)
- NPMA (National Property Management Association) Certified - will be required to receive first level certification within six months
- Experience with Sunflower Systems
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|