We are looking for a .NET Software Developer to join our Transportation Analytics team, responsibilities include:
- Developing applications in .NET C#, Model-View-Controller (MVC) 4 and Entity Framework 6 stack
- Visual Studio 2010+ IDE with Git and Team Foundation Server (TFS) source control repositories
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) principles, enterprise patterns and classical design patterns
- Working in multi-developer teams, advanced knowledge of version control and source code control processes
- Working independently or as part of a team on multiple tasks using Agile Scrum or XP development methods
- Working with modelers to turn mathematical modeling into working code
- Attend weekly meetings and interact with SCRUM Master to meet goals and guidelines for client projects
- Bachelor's degree or greater in Computer Science or similar concentration (software engineering)
- Minimum 3 years of software development and web development experience
- Knowledge of object oriented scripting languages: C#/.NET (preferred)
- Team oriented yet individually driven
- Quick study, able to learn new languaguges in a short period of time
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills
- Web application development background
- Knowledge of database management, particularly SQL, my SQL, SQLite
- Parallel programming
- Full stack development experience
- Coursework in algorithms, discrete math, parallel computing, or data structures beneficial
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|