- Must have and maintain an Active TOP SECRET SCI security clearance and have the ability to successfully obtain a polygraph
- BS degree in an engineering discipline
- Minimum of eight years of progressively complex experience in the design, development, integration, or testing of DoD or IC intelligence systems.
- Minimum of five years in a systems engineering position working on DoD programs/projects.
- Minimum of five years in a systems engineering management position leading a technical team working on DoD programs/projects.
- Demonstrated capability and success working in team environments
- Proven experience with ISR systems
- Possess excellent written and oral communications with experience with MS Office applications
- Must be able to travel 25% - 50% of the time to CONUS and OCONUS locations
- Master's degree in pertinent field preferred
- PMP or equivalent preferred
- Army background is preferred
- Recent experience supporting the IC and/or DoD Intelligence Customers
Location: Springfield, VA