Noblis has earned recognition as a "Top Workplace" from The Washington Post for the past 4 consecutive years. Come see what makes us special!
In this role you will be responsible for assisting in the design of security architectures for space-based networks. The responsibilities include working with a team of engineers and developers to create common recommendations and solutions for three independent space networks. Specific responsibilities include:
• Explore means for an integrated security monitoring solution to provide a network-wide security solution.
• Assess opportunities to integrate information security solutions between the networks. Assess security solutions for recommendations to the networks for improvements.
• Identify and define system security requirements and design appropriate architecture.
• Evaluate the latest vulnerability, network discovery, penetration, and other security evaluation tools.
• Identify and define system security requirements
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering.
Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Over the past two decades, Noblis has consistently earned wide recognition:
1. Best Employer: We have been a Washington Post “Top Workplace” for 4 consecutive years including the last three among the top 10. We’ve also been recognized by Glassdoor “Best Medium-Sized Company to Work For” for 2 years, and many awards in previous years
2. Business Ethics and Integrity: A “World’s Most Ethical Company” for 6 years by Ethisphere Institute, Finalist at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards
3. Leadership and Innovation: CEO Amr ElSawy and SVP National Security Roger Mason selected to Executive Mosaic’s annual Wash 100 List, CEO Amr ElSawy named as a “Tech Titan” by the Washingtonian Magazine, Noblis CTO recognized as a trending 40 CIO in the DC Area.
Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|