The E-IDS program mission objective is to deliver an Enterprise-wide system to replace legacy Information Display Systems in FAA air traffic facilities. E-IDS will replace obsolete standalone IDS workstations in Terminal and En Route domains. The system will enhance situational awareness through a shared common operations picture between users. E-IDS will receive and process static and dynamic aeronautical and other related data from a broad range of NAS systems, process that data, and deliver and display the data on demand in FAA ATO facilities, to assist controllers and traffic managers in their daily traffic management tasks.
The Acquisition Lead will:
A Doctorate in engineering with 10 years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in engineering with 15 years of relevant experience or a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering with 20 years of experience is required.
- Must demonstrate highly technical and managerial expertise and be fully knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of NAS programs, system and related functional areas. Applicable functional areas include experience business process re-engineering to include data modeling, software design, and programming; acquisition management, organizational planning, financial management, acquisition logistics, and program management.
- Manages large complex systems, acquisition projects for major functional areas.
- Plans, develops and supports programs/projects. Establishes objectives and requirements. Adapts and applies applicable technical, administrative, financial and business processes and procedures. Develops program/project budgets, standards and schedules.
- Directly participates and coordinates with the highest echelons and authority on all matters pertinent to the successful implementation of the program or functional area. - - - Employs a high degree of creativity, foresight, and mature judgment to plan, organize, and guide complex programs for which approaches and precedents may be unclear or non-existent.
- Performs all relative duties as assigned.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|