Provide engineering capabilities to meet needs across the program business areas of: Programs of Record, Advanced Prototyping, Technology Development and Transition, and decision briefing materials for leadership. Skills will be applied in the environment of ISR technology and operations, to include:
- Computer hardware and software
- Processing and exploitation of IMINT, GEOINT, and SIGINT sensors
- Networks integrated with an Enterprise
- Communication systems (SATCOM, Terrestrial and Mobile)
- Cloud computing
- Perform in systems engineering, collection system design, upgrade planning, design and implementation, operational readiness preparation, and operations support tasks.
- Determine completeness of documentation used to justify Government objectives or requirements; assess products or deliverables against threshold and objective requirements; create plans to meet threshold and objective requirements.
- Development and recommendations of program reviews, Software Specification Reviews (SRR), Preliminary Design Reviews, Critical Design Reviews (CDR), and Test Readiness Reviews (TRR).
- Support development of a Systems Engineering Management Plan to address an overall systems engineering management approach including standards, capability models, and configuration management of program projects.
- Serve as technical experts for the Systems Engineering Group (TSEG).
- Prepare justification materials, design studies to identify and address program/project capability gaps, prepare analysis of alternatives and recommendations for decision, and prepare study results for presentation to leadership.
- Assist the government customer with end-to-end planning, implementation, deployment, operation and enhancement of complex systems
- Define requirements and system performance analysis criteria
- Assist in the coordination of deployment and system activation activities, including integration support, and facilitate survey and sustained operations
- Deliver Intelligence capabilities cooperatively with development contractors and mission partners
- Work effectively in a team environment in both leadership and support roles
- Apply strong domain knowledge of modern GEOINT/SIGINT processing techniques/systems
- Represent the customer in community forums
- Prepare proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets, and financial terms and conditions of contract
- Identify program problems and innovative solutions
- Perform technical coordination, risk assessment, progress tracking, and trade implementation
- Support oversight of development contractor activities
- Corporate duties as required