The Department of Defense’s (DoD) Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) Program - implemented by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) – works cooperatively with allies and partners to reduce or eliminate WMD threats. The cooperative nature of the DoD’s CTR activities strengthens regional alliances deepening existing partnerships and attracting new partners.
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we have excellent teams of smart, collaborative, ethical and proactive experts. We are actively seeking candidates to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment, and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of the CTR program.
The Conference Coordinator is responsible for identifying, planning, implementing, tracking, and reporting conference activities under BTRP, including general attendance, poster and abstract submissions, and logistics coordination.
General activities are as follows:
• Communicates regularly with government stakeholders to support all aspects of program-supported conference attendance including approvals, updates, and issues.
• Helps shape overall conference support strategy, direction, and monitoring and evaluation efforts.
• Assists with the planning, development, and execution of program involvement in international conferences, program reviews, workshops, and other special events.
• Drafts and sends calls for abstracts and participants based on input from stakeholders.
• Manages the Conference Inbox, coordinates received abstracts and documentation, and tracks internal review of these items.
• Assists with coordination of travel logistics (e.g., flights, accommodations, interpretation/translation support, etc.) for all conference attendees; works with the travel department and logistics contractor to ensure travel requests and support are managed in a timely manner.
• Provides conference attendees with travel and logistics information/documentation prior to events as well as ongoing reach-back support by troubleshooting any issues upon arrival or during conference attendance.
• Provides ongoing research of potential conferences, noting deadline dates and changes.
• Provides onsite management and coordination of conference events.
• Prepares information papers, briefings, talking points, and other project-specific materials.
At Noblis, we recognize your impact, offer you opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings may include healthcare, retirement and savings plans, paid time off, disability and life insurance programs, learning and development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections. Regular full and part time staff are incentive plan eligible.
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, and Noblis MSD tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|