As a Project Manager at Noblis you will be part of our Health Solutions Account team. As part of the Noblis Health Solutions team, you will be working with CMS IT leadership and IT experts to address the challenge of promoting sound IT architectural principles and shared IT services, delivering innovative and effective technology solutions, and driving IT and Data transformation in support of and in collaboration with multiple business component partners to improve the quality, responsiveness, and delivery of healthcare services to beneficiaries, providers, and partners.
This is an opportunity for someone with a background and experience in technical and program management support for CMS. This position requires the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities, strong organizational skills, and the ability to coordinate among senior managers and technical professionals. You will play a key role in managing and coordinating technical and programmatic subject matter experts to meet agency goals and objectives. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Provide day-to-day leadership and direction using current industry standard project management principals/disciplines to this Noblis CMS team in all contracted support areas
• Provide technical and programmatic expertise for the Program Manager and Product Owner(s).
• Coordinate the development of various planning artifacts, analyze proposed solutions, and provide oversight to ensure contractual compliance with delivery.
• Prepare executive level technical, programmatic and strategy level briefings and represent the Program Manager and/or Product Owner(s) at those meetings as needed.
• Coordinate initiatives across all contract staff and ensure quality control of deliverables, orders, activities, actions, risks, issues, work products and deliverables, implementation schedules, and ad hoc executive level correspondence.
• Communicate regularly with the Noblis Account Lead to ensure effective coordination of actions identified by the CMS Program Manager
• Prepare service level and executive level briefings to communicate strategic vision, tactical implementation, program status, and ad hoc correspondence
• Proactively identify and coordinate intersections between numerous broad reaching internal CMS stakeholders to ensure the successfully delivery of enterprise shared services
At Noblis, we recognize your impact, offer you opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings may include healthcare, retirement and savings plans, paid time off, disability and life insurance programs, learning and development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections. Regular full and part time staff are incentive plan eligible.
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, and Noblis MSD tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.|